There is one simple secret that every top business man, internet marketer, affiliate marketer, and sales person knows.
Want to know what it is?
Effective ad copy can sell anything!
Ok, simple enough, “but how do you write an effective ad copy” is what you may be asking now. It is much easier than you think.
Fact is even the best copy writers in the world follow a very basic principle followed by a very basic ad set up. You are about to learn about both.
Have you ever heard of the term AIDA before?
It’s an acronym that stands for: Attention, Interest, Desire, Action. This simple acronym drives every effective ad copy ever written. Here’s how it works.
1. You grab “Attention” with an interesting headline.
2. You maintain and create more “Interest” with copy that supports your headline.
3. You create a “Desire” for the prospect to want know more, buy, etc.
4. When the top three above fall into place, the prospect takes the desire “Action” to submit their info, order your product, join your newsletter, etc.
Those four basic principle drive every effective ad copy in existence. Copy writers then plug this principle into the following set up and they have an ad copy that sells, and sells, and sells. Here is the setup:
* Headline – this is the “Attention” grabber.
* Body – here is where you maintain “Interest” and create a “Desire” for the prospect to want to take your desired “Action.”
* Sales link – this is your desired “Action.” Here they will subscribe to your newsletter, buy your product, etc.
* Signature and contact info – brand yourself with your signature and picture and provide contact info to provide validity and security to the prospect.
That’s it! Follow those steps and you can write an effective copy for any product or service.