Does the way you end your ad copy make a difference between sale or no sale?
Absolutely! The way you end your ad copy can and does make a difference between sale or no sale!
Read these 10 Power Packed Ways To End Your Ad Copy and you will start to see what I mean.
Do not just pick one of these methods at random and assume it will punch up your sales.
Experiment with each of these methods. Or perhaps one or more of these methods will inspire you with a similar idea of your own to try.
The point is and I cannot stress this enough – if you are willing to take the time to check out the different approaches you will soon find one that could
kick your sales over the top.
1) End your ad copy by telling people what will happen if they buy your product. Use your most powerful benefit as the example.
2) Or try ending your ad copy by telling people what will happen if they don’t buy your product. Use a problem that they will not be able to solve without
3) Use this method to end your ad copy, a question they will always say yes too. They then will be used to saying yes when you ask them to order.
4) Or end your ad copy with a short review of your whole ad. Repeat all the major benefits and features they will receive.
5) You could end your ad copy with a deadline. Tell them it is a limited time offer and they need to order by a specific date.
6) Try ending your ad copy with a powerful guarantee. Give them a lifetime or triple your money back guarantee.
7) You could end your ad copy with a testimonial. Use one or two of your customers’ testimonials that is believable and includes specific results. Make
sure you ask your customers permission to run their testimonial in your ads.
8) Or you could end your ad copy with a free bonus. When you give them a free bonus it increases the product’s perceived value.
9) Try ending your ad copy with a discounted price. Just list your regular price and then offer a discounted price off the order right now.
10) Or you could end your ad copy with a free sample or trial of your product. If your ad didn’t attract them to buy, maybe a free sample or trial would.
Do not forget to keep track of your sales during your running of the different ad approaches or you still will not know which method is working best for you.
If you like this information you’ll L-o-v-e the other things we have for you in our F-r-e-e newsletter. Go subscribe right now before you forget, click
this link www.athomebusinesswizard.com the sign up form is on the left side of the page.